Organizing My Bathroom

05:14:00




Organising my bathroom

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and having a great week or weekend. Today's post is going to be organising my bathroom and making it look a bit more tidy. I have been meaning to do this for a really long time but never got round it. I am so glad I did this as I think it looks amazing now. I am so happy. 









As you can see from my before pictures. My bathroom looked so messy and I think that because I had to much stuff everywhere. So the first thing I did was take everything out of the bathroom into my bedroom and sort thought everything. 



I then cleaned everything before putting everything back but in a different way. 



So this is what it looks like finished. I love it, looks much more cleaner and tidier. 


I put a clean white towel and a little cute sign on this hanger. I think it looks super cute. 


I also put this table from my front room into my bath as It looks so much better here. I used it to sort all my products that where just laying around and looking messy. 


I also moved this unit here as I think it looks so much nicer than in the corner. I put some towels on it and kept it very low of items. I hated before where I had to much stuff on this, It looked so messy. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! 


thanks for reading


JadieeGosh 

xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. cool!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything definitely looks a lot more organized now. Great job.

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook