My Foundation Collection

09:00:00




Hello My Lovelies! I hope you are all well and having a great week or weekend! Today's post is all about foundation and what foundations I own. I hope you enjoy.




The Body Shop Foundation!

This is probably not a surprise to some people that this is in my collection. This foundation has been in my collection for years and every time I run out I buy more. I love this foundation and I use it most days apart from recently when coming back from Florida and needed a darker shade. This is a moisture foundation SPF 15. I love the way it looks on my skin and I love that I can't feel it on my skin when wearing it. 

5*****


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 

This is the Rimmel wake me up foundation with vitamin C SPF 15. I haven't used this foundation for a couple of months and the reason is I think its to dark of a shade for me. This doesn't mean I don't like it tho. I mean I am not 100% loving this foundation and I wouldn't buy it again but I would still use it till it's gone. 
3***




Bourjois Paris Foundation


This is the Bourjois Paris foundation that hydrates and laminates skin. I agree with this statement and I really like this foundation. This is very close to the body shop foundation and I have nearly use all of this. 

4****




Dream Satin Liquid Foundation


This is the dream satin liquid foundation with SPF 13. I am not sure on this foundation and I have only used it a couple of time. I don't want to thought it away as I want to give it more of a try but every time I use this foundation I come up in spots and I hate it. 

3 ***




Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation 

This is the FitMe foundation by Maybelline and I love this foundation. This and the Body shop is on my top list. This is a bit more matte than the body shop one and I like this. It is also a shade darker than the body shop one so I have been wearing this every day since I came back from Florida. 

5*****


I hope you all enjoyed this post! please comment any more ideas!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love maybelline's foundation but I have yet to try the fit me one. Everyone raves so highly about it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no thats a shame :( i hate it when you like a foundation or hear about one and they dont do your shade! :(

      Delete

Like us on Facebook