Bourjois Mascara Review




Hello My Lovelies! I hope you are all well and having a great week/weekend. Today Blog I though I would do a review as it been a long time since I done one and It's on a product I am loving!It is the Bourjois volume glamours MAX holidays mascara and OMG! this product is the best ever mascara I have ever used and I have used a lot of different mascaras. I have been using this mascara for I would say 4 months now and this is my second one that I have brought. I have been meaning to do a review on this after just a couple weeks of using this and I just love it.   



This is the mascara in question (above) so before I write a massive story box on how much I love this mascara I am going to tell you why I love this mascara. 





Sorry for the close up but this is what the mascara does to your eye lashes. WOW!  I am now going to give you five points on why I think its the best mascara I have tired. 


1) It makes your lashes look naturally long 
2) It doesn't clump up 
3) It last all day 
4) Easy to apply 
5) very affordable 

Ofc everyone is different and wants different things in there mascara but for me I love this mascara and just wanted to share my thoughts.
I hope you enjoyed this post

thank you all so much for your comments and support on this blog and my Youtube

You rock!!

Jade 



CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. it'll assist convey down prices whilst insuring many thousands and thousands more humans. it'll help make the private coverage companies extra "sincere" because they'll have some real competition.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/legendary-beard/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top