Wedding Planner Ideas



Hello my lovelies I hope you are all well and having  a great week or weekend. Today blog post is all about wedding planning and what I have been using. 


So I am going to be talking about how I am planning my wedding and some of the tools I have used . 






First things first is a wedding planner book. I got this one from card factory for around 4.99 and it is a god send. I love it, It is so helpfull and so easy to use. I also did a video about this planner and I shall link it below if you would like to see it. The only downfall to this planner is that it is a little big for smaller handbags so i don't tend to carry it around with me. The great thing i love about this wedding planner is that you can keep all your receptions in little pockets. I think that is such a useful feature. 






The next wedding planner I have is this one. This one is a more pocket and bag friendly planner. You can put it in your bag and use it at anytime as its not to big. The down size to this is that it doesn't have as many useful pages and my card factory planner. This is why i have two planners. I can put all my recipes into my card factory planner and all the more organised stuff into there and for my other wedding planner i can use it for jotting down ideas and leaving it a bit messy. 








I hope you enjoyed this post guys 

Let me know what you think 

Thanks for reading 

Jade 




                                           

CONVERSATION

35 comments:

  1. Those dresses are so gorgeous! I like that first wedding planning book. It's lovely.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding planner is so pretty! I can't wait to start planning my wedding x

    http://jessbethan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much... and I know its so exciting <3

      Delete
  3. That planner is so sparkly and pretty! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do think that one is more nicer <3

      Delete
  4. Great post xx

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great ideas! Mine is online so I never lose any bits and bobs!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :D and that is a good idea! :D

      Delete
  6. Love the dresses and planners are always handy :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, reading this post got me all nostalgic for my wedding day... bliss. xX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what a great post! It looks like you need to do a lot of things btw, wish you the best with all your businesses.

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and pictures. seems you have a lot to do, wish you good luck :)
    XoXo - Vettae
    Simply Vettae | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really what a great post, thanks for sharing. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This planner looks really pretty and useful!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really useful tips :) I always find that planning and writing everything down makes everything so much easier

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I'm about to start planning my wedding so this sounds so helpful, such a pretty book too. Can't wait to see your finished result :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post dear, the planner is such a great idea.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. so great you have two wedding planners. It seems that you have everything covered.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  16. bookmarking this til the day I get married! :)

    www.kynagem.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely planner!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute post! I love a good planner :) Hope you'll have an amazing wedding!
    Love from Boston,
    Charlotte Luisa | bycharlotteluisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty planer, nice ideas.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. the wedding books looks great and useful <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This planner is huge and perfect for keeping everything in one place alongside the process memories :) it must be a really exciting time for you x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the wedding planner ideas. I loved the book ideas and it's surely very helpful. Thank you for the lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top