What I Got For My Birthday

05:10:00



Hello My Lovelies! I hope you are all having a great week/weekend. As some of you know it was my birthday last week (28th May) 23 OMG I can not believe I am 23 It does not seem real I still feel 18. Anyway going off topic today's post is going to be what I got for my 23rd birthday well not everything but most stuff, I also did a Youtube video of the other things I got and also where I went etc,  I will link that video at the bottom. So on with this post.... 







First thing I got was this table case, mouse and pen. I also got this present a week early (spoilt right) As we was going to Wales for my birthday my finance let me have this early so I could use it while travelling to Wales. I love this so much and it was just perfect as now I can take my table to work and out and about without worrying it's going to get damage. 





Next Item I got is this GAWJUS! purse I Love! Love! this and I really needed a new purse as my old one was 3 years old and very worn. 





 OMG! I am so exciting to be showing this item and I can not believe I have it. I know I know! it is just a bikini BUT I have wanted a really nice bikini for so long and I am so happy I final have one. Its from Boux and I love it. 






So the next item is this lovely pair of sunglasses from Tommy Hilfiger (Specsavers). I love these! I just can't wait for it to be sunny so I can wear them! 






This I am in Love with, and if you want to see what the goodies are instead head over to my video. 






So the last thing I am showing you is this BEAUTIFUL! Pandora charm I love it and could not believe I got this for my birthday I am so grateful.  




I hope you all enjoyed this Blog Post 
If you would like to see what else I got for my Birthday then 
head over to my Youtube video Below 




You Might Also Like

53 comments

  1. Girl! Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! If anyone deserves to be spoiled-- it's you! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!;)
    I absolutely love the colour of that bikini!

    Laura
    https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :D and I know OMG! I love it :D

      Delete
  3. Lovely post dear, so glad you had a nice birthday! Thanks for sharing .x

    Gucci Blog Post: http://www.fayeisabella.co.uk/2016/06/monochrome-gucci.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that purse, I hope you had an amazing birthday! <3

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stash! belated happy bday! thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gifts! Loved those sunglasses!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zqQvMNUvJI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness you are spoilt (and I mean that in the nicest way possible :) I mean I wish I was so I could cuddle up to beautiful gifts like yours
    Happy Belated Birthday by the way
    xxx
    Winnie
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know what you mean I was I am so greatful tho d: thank you so much for this lovely comment :D

      Delete
  8. I love this post! Very beautiful photos! ♥

    xx OHIAMIHT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great presents! I love the sunglasses, so perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great gifts! loving the new blog template too!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! I see that you have been treated well. I love this bikini, it's so bright and looks amazing! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like you had an amazing birthday, loved everything XOXO

    Recently Posted: Aplava.com : What made me buy from them !! Review +Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great day thank you so much :D

      Delete
  14. OW these are such nice pressies! I love your Pandora bracelet x

    Check out my latest post:
    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/wedding-guest-dressing-matthew-williamson/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated 23rd birthday - I'll be celebrating that birthday this year too!! This bright orange bikini is so gorgeous, the perfect gift :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO I hope you have a wonderful birthday as well :D <3

      Delete
  16. Those pandora charms and cute bikini are my favorites among all. Belated Happy Birthday girl and I hope you had a good one! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // BORACAY Travel Diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you lucky girl, belated happy birthday dear :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! Love the bikini!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh.... happy Birthday! ;oD

    Looks amazing!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome one ^_^ Seriously loving your bikini.

    http://www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such gorgeous pieces!
    Hope you had a fantastic birthday :)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday! You got a lot of awesome things :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great birthday!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow great birthday haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look like you got some amazing bits! Loving the purse and the sunglasses look gorgeous :)

    www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk | Hana ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Jadiee. Happy Belated Birthday! Mine is coming up on the 26th July. I can't believe I'll be 19. It seems really weird, I still feel 15 somedays (I recently cut my hair not even realizing that it's the same length it was when I was 15..haha)!
    Your video was lovely too. I subscribed to your channel. I plan to set one up eventually.
    Take care.
    ~Poodle
    www.omgshesarealballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Belated Birthday Hun looks like you got some great gifts!

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Late Birthday and that bikini is absolutely stunning!!!!! :D xx

    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww looks like you were absolutely spoilt rotten! Love the purse, especially the colour! :)

    – Lubna | The Digital Review

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email