DIY wedding

                          


Hello my lovelies I hope you are all well and having a great week/weekend! I am here today with another DIY wedding Blog. I wasn't planning on doing this blog post but I got so many questions when i posted this picture of my flowers on how did i make them. So here it is a step by step on how I made these flowers.






You will need a fabic colour of your choice. I got this from Ebay and was only £0.99 for a Meter 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/goodfabricstore?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754





Also some string and I got this from Hobby Craft and this has help me with a few of my DIY projects and was only £2.99 

 


Also some Artificial flowers in your colour choice and again I got these from Ebay 10 for £0.99 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/zjzhcw14?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754




So that is all you will need and in total it comes to around £6 depending on how many flowers you need to make. I needed to make four bridesmaid one maid of honer and mine. 



All you need to do is get the flowers and pick how you would like them to look and then get on green cord and wrap it around the lot. After that all you need to do is wrap the string around all the way to the bottom of the green code/stem and back to the top and tie in a knot. Them with the colour fabric of your choice make a nice little bow. 




Here you have it




For my flowers and my maid of honer I just added some more flowers from Ebay 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/zjzhcw14?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754





Here you are I hope this has help at least one of you guys! 

You don't need to spend lots of money on your wedding and doing a DIY is fun and makes it more personal I think


thank you so reading love


Love you all 


Jade 

CONVERSATION

26 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing! Not sure they would look as good if I tried to make them though haha

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you arrange the flowers. Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post


    M.Dee | www.dutyfreedame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is perfect! Im getting married next year so a lot of diy going on :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree that DIY makes your wedding more personal. It shows off your personality a lot more as well! great job-- the flowers are lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice!!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Followed you xx

    www.theenglishrosegirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such a good idea and they look amazing!
    FloralsAndCoralsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love getting creative and flowers are always a good choice :') x

    www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this DIY.
    Super creative!
    Xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so great and they're so cute! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow they look so pretty! Love how you made them! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job. I think if you can DIY things well, then I am always up for it. I just helped with a friend's wedding and DIY'd some bouquets. :)
    Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of this, they would come in handy for even more than just a wedding! I am always looking for new blogger friends and I think your blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post!! We would like to promote throuth our social networks. You have a lot of potential. When you write about fashion, mention us with your post by twitter (@ivorybrandstr) and we will share it. So you will get promotion.

    IvoryBrand | www.IvoryBrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, these look gorgeous! You should think about selling little bits like this! xo

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/22-reasons-to-thank-my-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This bouquet is very nice! :D
    Makes me want to create my own, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are so pretty! You definitely have a talent for floral arrangement :)

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow this is such a useful post, love a great DIY, thanks for sharing lovely!

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pleased to know about your DIY wedding. It’s my friend’s wedding and planning to arrange it successfully. Searched online for exemplary wedding venues Chicago and my sister has suggested few too. Looking forward to book best one.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top