DIY



Hello everyone!! I hope you are all well and having a great weekend!! This weeks Blog post is going to be a DIY project and this is the first DIY blog I have ever done!! So I hope you all ready enjoy this. I am going to be doing a DIY make up brush or pen holder. Now I have been looking for a brush holder for a very long time but they seem to be very expensive for a nice one. As you all know by now I am getting married so I need to save all the money I can. So I came up with this idea and I really like it so thought I would share it to give some of you guys an easy and very cheap way to make a nice make up brush holder. 



Step One 



Soak the jars in hot water and peel of any paper wrappings. I am using small jam jars but any size jars will do depends on your size brushes. 


Step Two 



Leave the jars out to dry. 


Step Three 




You will need some string and some card I got these from hobby craft and both only cost me £3. All you need to do is put the card in with the string then tie the string around the top of the jar. 




You can also add a little flower into the string and I got 100 of these from Ebay for £0.99. 



Then all you need to do is add your brushes. 




I hope this has helped some people and you all like my idea. All in all this only cost me £3 and some make up holders I wanted where way over £10 so I think this DIY project has said me a lot of money. 

Let me know if you liked this idea and if you would like to see more 





Don't forget to check out my Youtube I put out new videos everyone Tuesday !!!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top