Christmas List

12:39:00








Hello everyone !! I hope you are all well and are having a good week. It's that time of the year again where I do my Christmas wish list. I did one last year and everyone seemed to like it so I thought that I would do it again this year. I hope you all enjoy. 




New Look £17.99

This khaki ribbed sleeve jumper is a foundation piece for daytime autumn wardrobes - try wearing with black ripped skinny jeans and block heel ankle boots.

- Ribbed long sleeves
- Rounded neckline
- Seam front
- Casual fit




Mac Lipstick £15

now I have never ever! had anything from Mac and I was looking thought the Mac website the other day and found myself looking at the lipsticks and very wanting one, so I have put this on my wish list as I think the colour is amazing. I would be awesome to try a Mac product and see if they are worth it. 



Real Techniques £20

Now I have wanted a good brush set for a very long time and I have heard so many good things about the real techniques brushes so they are going on my wish list. 





So the last thing on my wish list and something that I am getting for Christmas is to go see Derren Brown!! Now I went to see him a few years back and I LOVED his show. I am so excited to be going again. 



So that is my Christmas wish list, I would love to see your guys list. If you liked this blog post please let me know :D

hope you all have a good weekend !! 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email