Jewellery Tattoos

11:19:00



Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well. This weeks post is going to be a jewellery tattoos review. I got these tattoos in a glossy box and some of you wanted me to review some of the items, I did my nail varnish review and now it's time to do the tattoos. I hope you enjoy this blog post.
















My arm 


My leg 




I think that the packaging was really nicely presented.  I think I got a good variety of tattoos in this and I like all the designs. 




Even though these are amazing tattoos I found some other uses for them and I am happy to share them with you. 



One of the things I did was stick it onto my journal. It went on really easy and so far it's lasted for a three weeks. 




now some of you may not want to do this but my phone is old and I need a new one soon so I thought I would give it ago and see if it stayed to my phone. I went on really easy but unfortunately it didn't last very long. 



I hope you al enjoyed today's blog post 

Please comment your thoughts 


Also I have a new video up the five pound make up tag 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGM5ccRerJM



Have a lovely day 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email