Haul



Hello Everyone!! So a couple of days ago I went to Blue Water for a little browse around and I may have picked up a few things. I hope you guys enjoy this Blog post. If some of you don't know yet I have started a Youtube channel and I have a couple of videos up so if some of you would like to check this out just click the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLGXPtBSoRQ




So I got this little basket from Zara Home and it was on sale for only £3.99. I though this was a bargain and just had to get it. I am using it as a basket for all my Lush products in my bath room and I look it looks super cute. 


This is the Lush Amandopondo bubble bar slice and this smells so good I cannot even describe how amazing this is. 


This is the Blackberry bath bomb and I am so excited to try this it smells so good. 


This is the Lush pop in the bath bubble bar slice and I am also excited to try this as surprise surprise It smells super amazing. 


This is the Avobath bath bomb and I have already tired this and it made my bath green and made it smell super amazing. 



  Last things I got from shopping are these two Yankee candles and this was one of the reasons I went to Blue water as I need to re stock on my Yankkee candles as I had run out. I love these to scents and I have already started burning them. 





I hope you all enjoyed today's blog post
I hope you are all having a lovely week 
Jade

xx




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top