Birhtday Haul


Hello everyone! so as some of you may know it was my birthday last week and some of you asked for a birthday haul. I was going to do a video but I am waiting on some lights so I though I would do a Blog post instead. Firsts things first I just want to say I am so very grateful for everything I got for my birthday I am so blessed and so lucky to have got what I was given.  Also I am not trying to show off.

First thing is from my wonderful boyfriend who got me a new Pandora charm and on this charm was a Eiffel tower. He got me the Eiffel tower charm as he is also taking me to Paris in September for 3 days.  I am so excited to be going to Paris it is a dream of mine and I just can not believe he is making my dream come true and is taking me. I am so incredibly lucky and I am so grateful.



Now I got some gift cards from family and with one of them I got this beautiful bag from New Look. I really needed a summer small bag and when I saw this I am so happy and I just had to grab it. I love the colour and its the perfect size for a every day bad. 





With some more of the gift cards I got from family I thought it was about time I got this book. I really like Fleurdeforce and when I heard she had a book out I just really wanted it but never had the money or time to go get it. I am so glad I have finally got this and I am super excited to start reading. 


I also got this beautiful neck less from New Look with some of the money I got from family. I love this neck less and think it looks so pretty and summery. 



Last but not least I got this journal. I been meaning to pick one up but just keep forgetting and when I saw this I just had to have it. I think its a lovely colour and It will be great for putting notes in and writing video ideas and blog post.

I hope you liked this blog post. I didn't want to put everything I got just a few bits. I had a fantastic birthday and I am so lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend and family who got me some amazing present's. I also went to go ape on my birthday and had a party which was amazing. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 

Jade

xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top