Nail review




Hello everyone! So this weeks Blog I am going to be reviewing the Rimmel Londons nail varish collection that I took on holiday with me. Some where very good but some where bad so hopfully this blog post with give you a couple ideas on what you can buy from Rimmel that will best suit you. 



Purple- light



Colour- amazing
Lasted- one day then started chipping
Fast dry - very good dried straight away
Coats- 2

I really loved this colour and I think its the perfect summer colour. After two coats it looked lovely and didn't need any more. It dried straight away which is always a good thing. The only problem i had with this is that it chipped very easy and because of this I had to re do my nails again. I would how ever buy this again as I am I'm love with the colour. 





Colour- amazing
Lashed- couple of days 
Dry- not to great had to re do as though was dry and used my hands and it came off
Coats -2
Now this colour was amazing and perfect for summer. The only problem i had was it look a while to dry and I did smug it a couple of times and had to redo it. 

Yellow



Colours- okay went put 3 coats or more on
Lashed- 2
Dry- very quick
Coats - 3 to 4 very watery

Well what can i say I hated this nail varnish. First coat was so watery and so thin, it just went everywhere and had to re do it. After I managed to put the first coat on without it running everywhere i then had to apple 4 more coats to get it to the colour it was in the bottle. It took a very long time to fully dry. I will not be buying this again very disappointing 


Red


Colour- very good colour
Coast- 2 
Dry - very quickly 
Lasted - long

Overall- I really liked this nail varnish and it stayed on for a very long time. When putting the first coat on it went on very nicely and very clear. It dried very quickly and I was able to apply the second coat which just finished it off perfectly. I am very impressed with this nail varnish and would defo recommend this product. Perfect for the summer!!

I hope you enjoyed todays Blog post 

If you havdn't seen my LookBook on youtube yet It would mean the world to me if you was to check it out I put a lot of time and effort into making it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulXUakyMUYs

Also it was my birthday yesturday so if you guys want to see a birthday haul let me know :D

thank you 

Jade 

xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top