Portugal





Hello everyone so as you all know I have been in sunny Portugal in the Algarve for the last two weeks. My internet was really bad so couldnt upload any blogs but if you follow me on (instagram)or (twitter) you would have followed my day by day updates. This blog I though I would share with you some of my pictures from my trip. 


I went to many places in Portugal and shall tell you where I was in the pictures below. 

I hope you enjoye this blog post and like the pictures i have taken. 

I have also filmed a summer lookbook and you can see that on my youtube page I hope you guys like it as I have worked very hard on this video and would mean so much to me if you could leave a comment what you think :)  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtMCZAMqqVczMUtwVWf7VQ







A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

A photo posted by Jadiee (@jadiee_gosh) on

















Hope you have a wonderful day 

See you very soon with another post :) 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top