Drug-store Haul

23:46:00




So in a couple of days I am off to Portugal as most of you know by know. I am pretty excited know and can not wait to just relax for two weeks and do nothing. I realised the when I was packing I don't have much nail varnish or lip gloss to take with me, so I though as Superdrug was doing a 3 for 2 I would go crazy and stock up for summer to. 



Nail Varnish



Know I don't know about you but I love Rimmel Londons nail varnish and I always tend to pick up their brand rather than anyone else's. I find that their nail varnish last a very long time, dry's very quickly and looks amazing on. I went in the other day and found that they have got some amazing summer colours to pick from and I went a bit made and pick up 6 as it was 3 for 2 I got 2 of the free.   I shall put the pictures of the colours I got and a link of where to buy them. 




Rimmel Nail Polish 60 Second Hot Tropicana 8mlRimmel Nail Polish 60 Second Chin Up Buttercup 8mlRimmel Nail Polish 60 Second One Last Tango 8ml


Rimmel Nail Polish 60 Second Coralicious 8mlRimmel Nail Polish 60 Second Instyle Coral 8mlRimmel Nail Polish 60 Second Pillow Talk 8ml



£2.99 Each

So far I have tired the baby blue, orange and pink and they are amazing on and are the perfect summer colours for me. 



Make Up




Know I don't normally where any lip gloss or much of any lip product at all but I though as I'm going on holiday I would try and make a effort with it. I was looking for ages for the perfect lip gloss and I couldn't decided so I though I would use the 3 for 2 and buy 3 of the miss sporty lip glosses and a lipstick. I have used miss sporty before and I love their mascara so I though I would give there mip glosses a go. 


Miss Sporty Hollywood Lipgloss Rodeo Drive 350Miss Sporty Hollywood Lipgloss Beverly Boulevard

                                                                 £2.99 Each 

Here are the two lip glosses I shall be testing out when i'm away. I picked the red for nights out and pink for when i'm just walking along the beach as I really love the colour. 


Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick High Red

£2.59

This one is a bit of a risk as Im not sure if it will suit me but I got its for free with the lip glosses so I am hoping it does look nice. 



As well as the 3 for 2 super drug are also giving away this amazing make up bag for free with any ideas brought. I have two so far and it has come in useful for my holiday to put all my make up items in there. 



I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post 

would love to know your thoughts 

Jade

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email