YouYube ?

Routines                           




So this weeks Blog post is going to be a bit of self promoting my Youtube channel. I was thinking of starting to make some YouTube video's. I was thinking of planning a LookBook when I'm out in Portugal and may even Vlog. Obviously I don't want to make video's if no one wants to watch them or is not interested so I am asking you the people who follow and read my Blog post if you think it is worth me doing? 

Also if anyone has any video ideas or anything they would like to see ?
I have done one video on this channel below and I will link that below
would be great to know your thoughts 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog 
If you want me to start YouTube please subscribe to me and comment this letting me know 
Have a wonderful day 
Jade
xx

  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top