12:45:00

Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow  <b>https://twitter.com/Jadiee_101</b> on TwitterSubscribe to Jade on Google + Follow YOUR-CHANNEL-ID on YouTube





Right first thing is first I would like to say a massive sorry. I have been away for around 3 weeks. I am so sorry about this I really wanted to blog but I have been so busy with work and other things I have had no time to blog. I also have no idea what to blog about as i havn't been anywhere in a while.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you guys what would you like my next blog to be about?

can be anything you would like..


Just leave your comments down below and I shall read thought and pick one to do


this will help me loads

and thanks everyone for not just unfollowing me in this hard time


thanks everyone :D

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I hope you visit again or even follow :)
    Lovely blog! Keep up the good work x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You left a comment on my blog so I'm getting back to you here. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you subscribed on Bloglovin' and all that jazz (I subscribed to you)! You have a beautiful blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog for you lovely! Anything and everything that pops into your mind and I'm sure the readers will stick with whatever with you post :)

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Decided to stop by and check out your blog too

    www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook