00:17:00

Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow  <b>https://twitter.com/Jadiee_101</b> on TwitterSubscribe to Jade on Google + Follow YOUR-CHANNEL-ID on YouTube




Hey guys so this week I'm back with another Blog post. This is going to be about some of the different way I have personalized my living space and hopefully will give you guys some ideas. Hope you enjoy...




First things first our these clear glass pots, now I love theses and think they look so good in your kitchen. You can fill them with anything you like but I picked coffee sugar and tea. Now I brought these a year ago when I was in Ikea and I just had to have them for when I moved out and now I am glad I pick them. 


The pots are great for most food items as it has a tight close. Also if you wanted it left open then you can take the tops off. These jars range from £1 to £2 from




With the larger jars I decided to take the lids off and put a rosemary and coriander in them. I love this and I think it looks really nice in the kitchen.   



Now these love heart bowls where a present from my brother and his fiancée and I just love them. I think they looks so nice and you can fill them with little snacks for when you want a movie night. I have them on my coffee table along with a candle with was also a gift from them. The candle lights up when it burns and It looks so nice. Now you can get these bowls from Wilkinson and I think they are around £4.50.  




Now I don't know about you but I think cushions on a sofa is a must and you can get cushions for very cheap you don't have to break the bank. Now I love these cushions and they go with our living room. One days 'do what you love, love what you do' and the other ' follow your heart the world is yours' I love both these saying. I got the first one from BHS and it was on sale from £15 to £5 BARGIN! the other was from Primark and was again on sale for only £2 so in total I only spend £7 on these two cushions. 



The last thins I have to show you is these little Costa coffee jars filled with different types of sirop in. Now I bought these last Christmas and they where £15.99 for all and they make your coffee taste just like your having a Costa coffee. I also love the way the look in the kitchen. 




Thank you for reading my blog

If you liked what you read leave a comment I also read <3



Jade

have a nice day 

xx

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love all of these ideas! I especially love the cushions on your sofa :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart bowls are super cute! I've loved reading this post! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :))) i will be sure to follow back :)

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: great pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas! I love the heart bowls

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas! I love the heat bowls and the pillows. :D

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww everything looks so nice, I love touches like these round the home…you can really put your own stamp on things and create something just like you did with the jars and herbs….all lovely! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much glad you like the idea :D

      Delete
  8. Great post, loved the ideas posted! Love those cushions and heart shaped bowls :)

    www.nadinealex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really liked those cushions! Have a good day!

    littlefizzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirations doll!! I love them!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cushions ! thanks for the inspiration! And you have a lovely blog too. I am following now! xx Lisa

    http://lisasantosblog.blogspot.com Me, you and... a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those heart bowls!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to! can't believe my bother got them for me I think they are so sweet :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for checking out my blog! These are great ideas and I love the heart shaped bowls!

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to have fresh herbs in my kitchen (once I'm on my own, that is) ;) Love the decor in this post! Followed via gfc #88, hope you can follow back. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I understand that you love this Zara dress so much as it fits you indeed perfect!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email