Centre Parcs

02:38:00

Follow on Bloglovin Follow  <b>https://twitter.com/Jadiee_101</b> on TwitterSubscribe to Jade on Google + Follow YOUR-CHANNEL-ID on YouTube




So as you guys know I have been on holiday for a couple of days. I went to Centre Parcs which is you do not know is a family resort in England. You can do many things in Centre Parcs and is just a great way to spend some time with your family or friends. I had the best couple of days and I want to share with you some of the things that I did. 
Enjoy 

First things first is the villa's that you stay in. They are amazing and all the room are just lovely. The whole of Centre Parcs is in woods and I just love this. Makes me feel like I'm in a Twilight movie. 

First thing you can do at Centre Parcs
.
 Go straight on a water ride called the Tropical Cyclone which is a world-first water ride. It reaches speeds of up to 30mph and has a 45 degree drop and reaches zero gravity. This ride is just amazing. 


The Wild Water Rapids 
Fast currents, tight bends, bumps, long straight lines this outdoor water adventure will be enjoyed by all. 
This is a must to go on if you are a good swimmer. We went on this time and time again. 


They also do bowling

This is a great afternoon event to do with friends and family. You have to pay for this but its only £18 for as many people for a hour. We had such a great time even if I did come last. 

American Diner 

Now this a must to go but be prepared to spend a lot this place was expensive, But the food is to die for. We Order two platter which where £27 each but the food was amazing and got a lot to pick from. I also though I would try and big apple Martini and this tasted so good. We had a great night at this diner.  


 


 


On a boat

You can also hire many different boats for 30 mins or a hour to ride around one of Centre Parcs Lake. Here is a picture of us all on one of the boats we had great fun. 




Other things you can do

Apart from going on bike ride around the beautiful scenery, going swimming or going on the water rides, eating out and shopping till you drop there are many other activities that you can pay for when in Centre Parcs. Such as Spa treatments, adventure filled wild parks, Birds or pray talks, Kids clubs,many sports such as paint balling and many water sports. 


I hope you have enjoyed this blog 
Please leave a comment 


Thank you so much for reading 

If you would like to see more picture's please go to my Instagram  

Instagram

You Might Also Like

72 comments

  1. This looks SO much fun! I just started following you on Bloglovin and GFC! I really liked your style and would love for us to stay in touch:D! If you also have an Instagram account we could follow each other there too:D! I hope you come by my blog sometime and like it too.

    Stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) I would love to stay in touch.. http://instagram.com/jadiee_gosh here is my instagram i would be glad you follow you just comment me and let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! looks like you had a great time!! Would love to follow each other! :)

    xo
    emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I would love to follow each other :) thank you so much for commenting :)

      Delete
    2. yay! now following via g+!

      Delete
    3. Thank u :) will follow back :)

      Delete
  3. Looked like you had a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post,hun!These pictures look really good:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will defo keep in touch.. may follow each other if you wanted ??


      and thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  5. Just a week ago I've been to Centerparcs with my boyfriend. But this one was in Germany.
    I think Centerparcs are amazing. Their swimmingpools are the best and you are surrounded by gorgeous nature. It's so peacefull.
    I'm happy you had an amazing time and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogpost.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I never knew there was a Centre Parcs in Germany how amazing.. I love going there its just so peacefull like you say :)


      thanks for the comment

      Delete
    2. They are also in the Netherlands, Belgium and France (:

      Xx

      Delete
    3. Oh wow I never knew that :)

      Delete
  6. This looks so fun! Id love to go there! xx

    www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) you should go there its anazing :)

      Delete
  7. Wow looks like a beautiful place.
    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ever go to England, I will have to check oit this place. I love the first photo, it is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for commenting and I'm going to be following your blog for sure, because I really like it!

    http://crazyinlife1.blogspot.com

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much :) means a lot :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blog, now I follow you, can you following back? From Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun family trip!

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've actually been to centre parks before and loved it there so much to do!

    belland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im hoping to go again next year :) it really is somthing else :)

      Delete
  13. There's also one in the Netherlands! I've never been there but judging from your post I should!

    Love,
    Yara from www.liveourtwenties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I never knew that you should go :) its amazing

      Delete
  14. Haha it reminds me of Twilight too! Your holiday looks like so much fun. I hope you enjoyed it, or are enjoying it if you're still on it! Thank you so much for the comment on my post as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  15. Looks like a lovely holiday! I really want to go on a water ride now it looks so fun, you have a lovely blog would you like to follow each other? x

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for the lovely comment :) i would love to follow

      Delete
  16. Great post! This looks like so much fun, I wish I could go on those water rides. :)

    http://paperwingsandbeautifulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always wanted to go to Center Parcs, it looks like you had a fantastic time! There seems to be a great variation in activities, and good food which is always a plus. Those onion rings look huge!
    I'm glad you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the onion rings where amazing !!! thank you for the comment

      Delete
  18. It looks so much fun :) The photos are soooo pretty, maybe you should make them larger so everyone could see :) But it'S your blog of course. I absolutely love it, I can see you've put so much work in it. :)

    http://berrytheblue.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment and yes I will get round to making pictures bigger :)

      Delete
  19. looks like you had a great time! I would love to go there someday :)
    you have a lovely blog xx

    https://amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for visiting my blog and the lovely comments about my design and so on. I've always wanted to visit center parcs but I personally find it pretty pricey when I looked, when I can go abroad. Looks lovely though, may look at it for one weekend :) x Remember to enter my giveaway!

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem I love your blog :) and yes I do agree it is very pricey but It was my nan and grandads treat :) and I will look at your giveaway :) thank you

      Delete
  21. This looks like so much fun :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This resort looks absolutely amazing, looks like you had a great time too! Also, you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  23. Looks like you had a lovely time! The room you stayed in looks so nice and quiet! :)

    Beth | Adventures in Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the rooms where amazing its such a nice place

      Delete
  24. Aw lucky I've always wanted to go to center parcs! Cool blog btw ;)
    from Ran (from Ran & Chlo)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This resort looks like such a lovely getaway!! Hope I could find something that is remotely similar in Australia! Love the blog!!

    - Wendy.
    www.amuseandabuse.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :)... and i also wanted to go to Australia :)

      Delete
  26. looks like you had a great time!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the comment :)

      Delete
  27. Looks like you had an amazing time! Looks great!

    http://imperfectbeauty-ox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  28. Looks really fun!!!
    Thanks for the comment!
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank you so much for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your blogs really good and I've been CenterParcs twice now it's such a nice place. Really want to try the new tree houses as well.

    katastrophepenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email