SummerTime

06:57:00

Follow on Bloglovin                                      



This blog is all about 10 fun things you can do with your summer holiday. This is my list of things that I want to do by the end of summer but also I hope it will help you guys with finding some ideas of what you can. I hope you enjoy and I shall be doing blog post of some of the things that I do..


Enjoy...


1) The first thing on my list is go to the beach.. I think its a must when in the summer !




2) Go to Leeds castle. If I do go I will make a blog post about this. Now I have been to Leeds castle before and it think its great for a day trip you can take a picnic and spend the whole day. Also great for pictures :) and just a lovely day out. 


3) Have  BBQ. This is a must ! and I plan on having a few 


4) Go to the zoo. Now this is also a great thing to do on the summer holiday and I think the zoo is a cheap and enjoyable day out


5) Go camping. Now I love camping and camping in the summer is the best. 

6) Try something new. I think this should be on everyone's list 

7) go bowling 

8) Go to london

9) Watch a show 

10) Enjoy life... This is be on everyone's list to :) Hope you all have a great day and sorry its been so long since I last posted a blog I have been so busy but many more to follow :) 




Please tag me and comment me your blogs on this I would love to read them :D




and remember enjoy your summer :) 










You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Such a nice post dear!xx
    Would you mind checking my blog out,and following if you like it?
    That would mean so much to me!
    Keep in touch ,love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment :D I shall defo follow your blog :)

      Delete
  2. i love doing bbq and going to the beach x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah going to the beach is something i really love :D

      Delete
  3. So cool and beautiful!!! Love it:))
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kinda words :)

      Delete
  4. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for your lovely comment n yes i would love to follow each other :)

      Delete
  5. great ideas x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D would be please if you did one :)

      Delete
  6. I love BBQ-ing! :) I don't actually do it myself, but I love eating grilled foods :D Though, camping and I don't get along. Nature and I aren't the best of friends.

    Also, wish I could come to London... unfortunately, I don't make enough to save as quick as I want to, and the UK has such a high standard of living - even more than America where I'm at.

    Blog --> Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand its so expensive to live where i am and i live a hour away from london and i no that london is even more expensive

      Delete
  7. Hi there! These are some really good ideas. I've already been to the zoo and to see a show this summer. Really wish I was having a BBQ right now.

    Hope you have a great summer!

    Pip pip, Charlotte x
    www.hellocharlottespeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, BBQ is always the best idea for summer. And also zoo, I love going there, you always have something to look at :)

    Mary x

    http://crazyinlife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my birthdays coming up and i was wondering what to do, but after seeing this i think i might have a few friends over for a bbq or picnic. thanks for the idea! :)

    http://owlinatophat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. BBQ's are such a must! I'm lucky enough to have family in London, but the lifestyle is so expensive over there :o

    D xx

    http://www.summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow by Email