Holiday Musts

Follow on Bloglovin Follow  <b>https://twitter.com/Jadiee_101</b> on TwitterSubscribe to Jade on Google + Follow YOUR-CHANNEL-ID on YouTube



On Monday I am going away on holiday to Centre Parcs a family resort in England. I am so very excited to go as I have not been since I was 11. I though I would share with you guys my travel toiletries must and what I always like to take with me when going on holiday. Hope you enjoy...




First items are shampoo conditioner and shower gel. You can't go anywhere for a long time without them so these are defiantly a must for me. Currently I am very The body shop Banana shampoo and conditioner not only does it smell so good but its leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It cleans my hair and leaves a super shiny finish. I am also using the Satsuma shower gel and this stuff so good and it leaves you smelling good throughout the day.

www.thebodyshop.co.uk - Here is a link to all the product




Another must for me is my skin care and I am currently using the body shop cream cleanser, toner and moisture cream. I have been using this stuff for over 2 years and I have falling in love with it I have tested many other skin care products but this stuff beats them all. after it leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. 

I have also taking a Lush soap with me. I can't remember the name of this soap but Oh My God! does is smell so good. I brought this for only £3,49 and it has lasted a very long time. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and leaves you smelling fresh. 




The last must for me is perfume you're gotta smell good when going on holiday. I am taken with me the BODY perfume by Burberry and I got this as a Christmas present and I just  love the smell.



I hope you have enjoyed this Blog... Please leave a comment what you think

I will do a Blog post about my holiday and put a few pictures of the things I did

Hope you all have a wonderful week.... Thanks for reading <3





CONVERSATION

44 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've followed you on both bloglovin' and GFC. Would you mind following me back? :) xx
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11863183

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done thank you for your lovely comment :D

      Delete
  2. That lush soap looks so good, I wish the lush goodies in my country weren't so expensive!:<
    Thanks for visiting my blog, your blog is pretty interesting and inspiring too!

    annabellelth.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :D


      means a lot

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: great products. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow from spain :)

      thank you for looking at my blog :)

      and will do :)

      Delete
  4. I love Lush soaps, that one looks amazing!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to.. I just wish I had a bath so I could buy all there bath bombs

      Delete
  5. A lovely set of going away products. Hope you have a great time!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last comment seemed to go a bit strange haah! Love the banana conditioner and shampoo combo - great choices!!

    www.lovefromlucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) and yes I love the banana shampoo and conditioner its my new favourite.

      Delete
  7. I've never tried Bodyshop hair products, I'd love to give this a go, I bet the banana smells lovely!

    Hope you have a lovely time at Centre Parcs!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanm you so much for your lovely comment :) i would defenilty try out the body shop hair products they are just amazing and leave your hair looking so heathly

      Delete
  8. OMG... I just loooove the body shop! am a member and I swore on their products!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a member for 2 year i just love there product :))) thanks for commenting

      Delete
  9. Lush soap is soooo good! I love it :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I just wished I had a bath to try out the bath bombs

      Delete
  10. I love products from Body Shop.
    -Ru.
    LOVESICKLILAC
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yeah that would be great :D

      Delete
  11. I love Body Shop product as well! They always smell sooo good!! I am definitely going to have to add the banana shampoo to my list! Great post! :)

    http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would definitely get the banana shampoo its amazing :D

      Delete
  12. Body shop products are amazing in general!

    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! xx
    I love the body shop products aswell, I should invest in the little travel size
    shower gels so I can smell amazing even on holiday

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The travel sizes are great... Would defo try them :)

      Delete
  14. ooh great selection!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I also love the way you have set up your blog and the lovely logo. This is a great post and I have now realized I need to try out more products from The Body Shop. Hope you had lots of fun on holiday!

    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com/

    Ps I followed you on bloglovin, please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment :D

      Delete
  16. You can never go wrong with Body Shop products, they always smell so yummy!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree I love the body shop :)

      Delete
  17. I love Lush soap. I wish I had one :)

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lush and they not that expensive the soaps :)

      Delete
  18. oh my god i have the same makeup bag as you!!! lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top