Haul


Follow on Bloglovin


So The other day I went to new look.. I had some vouches and money off so I though I would treat myself. Here are the times I brought....

Enjoy 



The first thing I brought was this top and I love these tops I already own 4 of them as I think they go really well with my jeans. I brought two of these and they where only 2 for £12.99 and I think this is was an amazing price 



The second thing I picked out was this pink jumper with a lovely heart on it. Now I didn't buy this was even though it did have £5 off and was down to £18 it didn't really comfy and soft so even though it does look soft it wasn't. 


This is a play suit I picked out as I never really go for this sort of thing and I now know why. I really did not like this own and don't think it looks very nice. It was only £9.99 but I didn't want to buy it. 

That is all the pictures I have and I did buy some jewellery and if you would like me to do a blog on that I would be happy to 

thanks you all so much for reading my blogs 

means a lot 

Have a wonderful day 




CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. you've got some really nice things. I like the playsuit :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) and thanks for your blog defo going to look now :)

      Delete
  2. The pink jumper is so cute!

    Much love x

    Rebekah | Delicate Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the play suit it's so cute and lovely hauls you have got there (: so glad I found your blog cause it's really interesting! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i would love to follow :D

      thank you so much :D

      Delete
  5. Hi! Lovely post, that playsuit looks great, they seem to be so popular at the mo!

    H, xo
    adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for commenting :D will look at your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! These clothes all look really nice, I haven't been in New Look for a long time but I think I need to pay it a visit!!

    Hollie xx

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The playsuit is super cute

    http://www.facethis.co.uk/

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top