Nominated





My blogs been nominated again So instead of doing a whole new blog post and putting the same answers in Im just going to put the questions that the other person asked me at the bottom of this blog. I am so happy and thank you so much to Lauren - the good life blog http://thebeautifulgoodlife.blogspot.co.uk/


Hello to everyone that read my blogs.. first want to say a massive thank you to everyone who follows me and comment its means to much. secondly I have been nominated for the liebster award by the lovely lauren percival  http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk so want to say a big thank you to here :)

Check both these girls blogs out they are both amazing 

THE RULES

1. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. You have to state 11 facts about yourself. 
3.You have to answer 11 questions that were given to you by the blogger who nomindate you
4. You have to nominate 11 other blogs and set 11 questions for them to answer
5.You can't nominate the person who nominated you
6. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you


11 Facts about me

1.My name is Jade Bevan 
2. I am 5ft 8 
3. My favourite colour is purple 
4. I love to travel and would one day love to say I have been to most places in the world 
5. My favourite animal are dogs I love them and hopefully one day I will have one of mine own 
6. I spend loads of time reading blogs and watching youtube 
7. I love minecraft and can play it for hours without noticing the time is going
8.  I have a sister and two bothers who are younger than me
9. I love to window shop online but never buy anything
10. I love make-up 
11. I love shopping 

My questions from Lauren 

1. What is your favourite colour? 
My favourite colour is purple 

2. Why did you start your blog?
Boredom if I'm honest 

3. What is your beauty must have?
Eye liner I just can't go without it 

4. Favourite crisp flavour?
This has to be dorito I love them

5. What 3 items would you save if your house was on fire?
Apart from myself and my family, it would be my bag that my boyfriend got me for christmas that I just am in love with, My purse that was also a gift from my boyfriend and my Pandora bracelet. 

6. What is your favourite outfit?
At the moment would be my jeans from American eagle and a new look top witch is just black. 

7. What superpower would you love to have? 
To be able to fly 

8. What song always cheers you up?
Because I'm happy I mean that song could cheer up anyone 

9. Who is your celebrity crush?
I really don't have one 

10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating to much :D

11. How do you prefer to wear your hair? Curly or Straight? and why?
My hair is curly but I must like it straight because it so much easier to deal with 


My secound questions 



1. What inspires you and your blog?

Boredom mostly and I do enjoy doing my blog 
2. What is your life dream? Will blogging help achieve this?
My dream is to travel and maybe it may do you never know
3. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
friendly 
4. You're off to a dessert island, what three essentials do you take with you?
Boyfriend, Family and freinds 
5. What's the most valuable thing in your life and why?
My Pandora bracelets its means so much 
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I don't really know what in fives years I will be 26 so maybe have my own house a good job and a husband and a child  
7. Who is your ideal celebrity companion and why?
I don't really know
8. Who is your biggest style icon?
Fluerdeforce I love her 
9. What is your most memorable moment in your life so far?
Going to Florida 
10. What's at the top of your bucket list?
At the moment I am trying to learn to ski 
11. If you had to wear one item of your clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Jeans and because  they are comfy and anything goes with them 

Blogs I'm Nominating 


RetroStreetStation- http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.co.uk/
Josie - http://www.josielovesshoes.com/
Rachelle - http://imaginationistheweponagainstreality.blogspot.co.uk/
Becka Fenwick - Becka FenwickSamar 
Khan - Glamour Girlz
Becky
http://www.tamarasblend.com/
http://www.makebelievechanel.blogspot.co.uk/
Nikki Johnston 
http://ericascupoftea.blogspot.ie/


  1. What is your favourite midnight snack?
  2. What is your favourite word?
  3. If you could be in a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
  4. Favourite holiday you’ve ever been on?
  5. Favourite city and why?
  6. What is your favourite song?
  7. If you could have been born in any era, which would it be and why?
  8. If you could have any one supernatural power which would you choose and why?
  9. How tall are you
  10. What colour is your hair 
  11. What is your favourite food 


Hope you enjoyed and will look forward to reading the questions I asked :) 






CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    thanks for nomination! What a great award :) Great answers!

    Keep in touch :)
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Your blog is amazing :) and will defo keep in touch :D

      Delete
  2. Whoa, haha, I'm actually crunching some Doritos now! Oh dear! Haha. Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comment on my blog, :) such a lovely blog you have here too! Keep in touch! :))
    <3

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and how weird you got doritos now.. me to :D they in my room i just love eating them hehe :D and no problem your blog is really nice will defo keep reading :D

      Delete
  3. I loved reading the answers! I feel like I know you a bit better now :)
    And amen to doritos!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another person who likes doritos hehe and yeah i though doing this award would be nice as people would get to know me better :D


      thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Back
to top