Morning routine




5 Steps of what I do on my morning routine 



1) The first thing I do when I get up is put the kettle on and have a coffee while looking though my computer. I do this to try and wake myself up.  I then have some breakfast witch is a bowl of cereal.  

2) The second thing I do on my morning routine is brush my teeth and get in the shower. At the moment I am using for my hair care body shop banana shampoo and conditioner I love this stuff and it  makes your hair feel so soft. For body wash I am using body shops honey witch smells lovely. 


3) When I am out of the shower I then leave my hair to dry. I put some bed head heat protected stray and tresemme style spray witch  smells amazing. 

4) I will then go back on my laptop listen to some music while looking though youtube and reading peoples blogs. I do this while my hair is drying. 

5) Once my hair is dried I will start to style it. After I have done this I put my make up on and sit back and relax.  
   


Hope you enjoyed my blog
Please let me know what king of routine you would like to see next

Enjoy your days 


jade 

xx

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. Your blog is very cute! :)

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a cute little post, I naturally love the coffee portion. That body wash sounds lovely.

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much and yes the body wash is amazing and the smell is lovely would definitely recommend

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Its the best thing to do in the morning :D

      Delete
  4. The layout of your blog is cute and I love honey products from the body shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that lovely comment :) and yes the honey smells so good i need to get me some more :)

      Delete
  5. Mine is similar, although I need so much time in the morning to properly wake up and start the day!

    Tamara's Blend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also start my day off with coffee, a bit of blog-reading (and watching videos on youtube), and "waking up" mentally. I think the way you start your morning sets the tone for the entire day.

    Now the barista in me has to ask...what kind of coffee do you like to make at home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, I love your blog so that's why I followed! Mind checking out my blog? (I am new)
    www.lucyslifethroughalense.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same thing first in the morning! I always need some coffee and a little phone/laptop time to really wake up in the morning :) Great post!

    Jordan Nicole.
    jordannicole07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top